Stay Longer Pay Less
A long-awaited travel is back. Now is the time to enjoy the best of Japan. Take advantage of special savings the longer you stay includes breakfast for one or two residents sharing a room.
Along with this savings, IHG® One Rewards members enjoy benefits such as member-only rates, points earned for Reward Nights, and complimentary Wi-Fi at thousands of participating hotels worldwide. Join IHG® Rewards Club for free.
- Breakfast for one or two residents sharing a room
- 1 night Non-Refundable deposit required (Your credit card is charged between the time of booking and day of arrival.)
- Must book 3 days in advance
- Minimum 3 nights stay required
Check-in time: 3:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Deposit Rules: A deposit for the first night is due at time of booking.
- When you book for 3 adults, there will be an extra bed fee of JPY5,000 per night charged on top of the total price booked. Children aged 12 years old or younger can also sleep sharing an existing bed.
- For 2 Twin Beds Premium Club Lounge Access and suites, extra beds are available at JPY17,000 per night (extra bed fee of JPY5,000 and Club InterContinental Lounge access fee of JPY12,000 included).
- Children are welcome in the Club InterContinental Lounge. Depending on the age of the children, the following access fee will be charged (including tax and service charge);
- 3 years old and under free of charge
- 4 years to 6 years JPY5,000 per night
- 7 to 12 years old JPY8,000 per night
Stay at The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo
The Strings is conveniently located in Shinagawa, one of Tokyo’s leading business districts. An internal walkway leads directly from the property to Shinagawa Railway Station, a major transport hub that connects Tokyo and other popular winter vacation destinations around Japan, such as Hokkaido, Nagano and Niigata. The station also provides direct rail access to both Narita and Haneda airports.
Not only is the location easy to access, but it provides you with opportunities to experience many of Japan’s most renowned treasures. Dining in the area ranges from authentic to elaborate, shopping destinations abound, and local arts and culture are on full display. Let The Strings be the host that enhances your Tokyo stay.