FUGU MEETS TEPPANYAKI "KAZENOFU"
Fugu, or blowfish, is a marine delicacy that has been enjoyed in Japan since ancient times. Enjoy the playful culinary journey to experience the fugu’s unique collaboration teppanyaki style with the finest Japanese beef.
Duration: November 5 until December 16, 2021
Time: 6:000p.m. ～10:00p.m. (L.O. 9:00p.m.)
Menu and Price:
Fugu Dinner Course "Kazenofu" JPY19,800 per person
- Steamed blowfish＆ Kujo leek
- Butter roasted blowfish melt
- Soup pot of blowfish & vegetables
- Chef’s selected wagyu sirloin100g or filet 80g with sautéed selected vegetables
- ‘Takata no yume’ rice or signature garlic fried rice with red miso soup, Japanese pickles
- Almond blanc manger with mandarin sorbet & kinmokusei flower
- Coffee or tea
*Price is inclusive of consumption tax and subject to 15% service charge.
*Images are samples only.