Kazane Teppanyaki X Minoyaki Collaboration Dinner
Luxurious feast of Japanese fine ingredients and traditional pottery
Indulge in the immersive culinary journey and celebrate the best of Japan. Kazane Teppanyaki offers a dinner course featuring Minoyaki (Mino-ware), the traditional Japanese pottery produced in Mino Province in Gifu prefecture.
Our culinary masters bring out the natural flavors of the finest, carefully selected seasonal ingredients cooked artfully atop an iron griddle.
Kazane Teppanyaki × Minoyaki collaboration dinner
- Duration: May 20 - July 17, 2023 Thursdays through Sundays and holidays
- Time: 6:00p.m.～10:00p.m. (L.O. 9:00p.m.)
- Price: Dinner JPY 22,000 per person
- Baby Ayu Tempura seared honmaguro Shimaaji sashimi
- Hida beef rib eye shabushabu & hime bamboo shoot
- Sakura trout with hoba miso
- Spring vegetable salad with spring burdock & amanatsu dressing
- Hida beef sirloin 120g with sautéed selected vegetables
- Mino rice Hatsushimo garlic rice
- Crémet d'Anjou Yuba tomato coulis, yuzu sorbet
- Coffee or tea
Baby Ayu Tempura seared honmaguro Shimaaji sashimi
Hida beef rib eye shabushabu & hime bamboo shoot
Spring vegetable salad with spring burdock & amanatsu dressing
Hida beef sirloin 120g with sautéed selected vegetables
Sakura trout with hoba miso
Crémet d'Anjou Yuba tomato coulis, yuzu sorbet
*Price is inclusive of tax and subject to 15% service charge.
*Menu items, duration and hours are subject to change without notice.
*Images are samples only.