Black Truffle Teppanyaki Dinner "Black Diamond"
The ultimate luxury of black truffles at teppanyaki
Kazane Teppanyaki offers a dinner course "Black Diamond" with a generous amount of black truffles, a luxury ingredient. Black truffle, also called "black diamond" because of its rich aroma and high rarity value. This course is available for a limited period until the end of February and uses black truffles for all the dishes. Enjoy black truffles to your heart's content in the exclusive teppanyaki restaurant space. Enjoy our sumptuous dinner course.
Duration: Until February 29, 2020
Time: 6:00p.m.〜10:00p.m. (L.O. 9:00p.m.)
Price: JPY20,000 per person
- Seared tuna belly & turnip with true snow
- True butter roasted king crab with cauliflower puree
- True steamed turbot with sautéed snow peas
- Black & white vegetable salad
- Chef’s selected wagyu sirloin 120g or filet 100g with sautéed colza blossom & mountain vegetables
- Truffle & anchovy sautéed rice or “Takata no yume” rice, red miso soup, Japanese pickles
- “Rio Arriba” chocolate puff pastry with truffle ice cream
- Coffee or tea
*Subject to consumption tax and service charge
*Images are samples only.